Apple is going to launch a new service for gaming named Apple Arcade. It will make Apple more eye catching for users as this subscription will help them in sorting 300000 games, games updates, upcoming games, top 100 games and developing news from creators and developers. This service of games will be available on all Apple devices such as Apple TV, Mac, iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone. This also ensures privacy of users and don’t collect data and tracks the way you play the game. Only those information s are collected which you allow with your own consent.
A new addition in Apple services is near to its launch in November. Apple is going to make an agreement with Google Stadia which is also a gaming service. This service enables players to stream games on Google Chrome browser, on TV that is connected to Chromecast Ultra streaming device and Pixel phones. By using Project xCloud service Netflix allows to stream films in 2020 too.
Apple Arcade is not a forum to stream a game but users have to download it in Apple devices which will let them play online or offline. All games on Arcade will belong to Apple only and no other service could use it. Apple is working on it with PS Dualshick 4 and Xbox One S.
Following games are included in Apple Arcade at the moment and more will be added time by time:
- The Artful Escape, from Annapurna Interactive
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree, from Wildboy Studios
- Beyond a Steel Sky, from Revolution Software
- Box Project, by Mediocre Mel
- The Bradwell Conspiracy, from Bossa Studios and A Brave Plan
- Cardpocalypse, from Versus Evil and Gambrinous
- Doomsday Vault, from Flightless
- Down in Bermuda, from Yak & Co
- Enter the Construct, from Directive Games
- Fantasian, from Mistwalker
- Frogger in Toy Town, from Konami
- HitchHiker, from Versus Evil and Mad About Pandas
- Hot Lava, from Klei Entertainment
- Kings of the Castle, from Frosty Pop
- Lego Arthouse, from Lego
- Lego Brawls, from Lego and Red Games
- Lifelike, from Kunabi Brother
- Little Orpheus, The Chinese Room
- Momomals, from Picomy
- Mr. Turtle, from Illusion Labs
- No Way Home, from SMG Studio
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm, from Cornfox & Bros.
- Overland, from Finji
- The Pathless, from Annapurna and Giant Squid
- Projection: First Light, from Blowfish Studios and Shadowplay Studios
- Repair, from UsTwo Games
- Sayonara Wild Hearts, from Annapurna Interactive and Simogo
- Shantae 5, from WayForward
- Sneaky Sasquatch, from RAC7
- Sonic Racing, from Sega and HardLight
- Spidersaurs, from WayForward
- UFO on Tape: First Contact, from Revolutionary Concepts
- Where Cards Fall, from Snowman and The Game Board
- Winding Worlds, from Ko_op
Apple Arcade subscription charges are not finalized yet but sources news reveal that Apple will charge 5$ after free trial. Apple Arcade is being launched in most of the countries of the world.